2008年3月3日 星期一

Snowing's day

Today we have a heavy snow outside is all pure and white, it's beautiful I love snow somehow it's can be sad and romantic.

if you are single walk into the snow I believe you will feel sad...
if you are walking with the one you fancy it's sure you'll never arrive where you going...
if you are angry the snow will cool you down...
if you are depress make sure you don't go out at the snowing day because you'll be more depress...
if you are stress and cold in snowing day go out to play a snowball fight it will make you relax and warm...
..........

However i feel disappointed when the snow finishes it will melt down and dirty...
so when the sky is snowing i wish the snow would never finish continues again and again...
but it is impossible because if it is really happen it also a problem.

Although I like snow I don't like to be alone when the sky is snows.
when the sky is snow I wish I can have hot pot with hot soup at least I won't cold

沒有留言: