2008年3月4日 星期二

hmmm.....

Today I wake up late hmm...I want to stay in bed not comfort but i don't wan to open my eyes...I was seeing lots of weird dream but now i forgot what i have been seeing usually I will forget about the dream very quickly sometime I may remember suddenly but usually it's a bad memory...but this morning i only remember bus and mother those only left from this morning...

lately i went to school just my 4th period starts not really feels anything about school without maths it not much different from home, if it is not the last few months and there is no jenny depressingly I'm not really bother to go to school because i really not very like the new school only thing i like that i got a new good maths teacher but i still can't with him yet...

After school jenny walked with me i support to stay after school as usual but i don't has that mode and i want something eat and we talked a lot of funny about the school don't ask me the detail, it's a serest and CL just above us he said that he has to get a new booklet of chemistry because he lost his and he has to hand back as soon as possible and i can see £9 flying away and i said to him why don't you say to your teacher and pay for the one you lost- that the school order is much cheaper and he said even the teacher don't have one and said when the school was moving that got deliver missing and they need them immediately-it is hopeless

umm...

沒有留言: